Probably a white lie to my parents. Or a lie I told myself hahahahaha
19) What’s your biggest “what if”?
Probably if I had gone to school in a different state or something. But really all my what ifs revolve around not taking chances, risks, going on adventures. I say ‘what if’ when I don’t try something out of fear. I hold myself back a lot, but what could I achieve if I didn’t? I plan to take a chance after this summer when I move to LA. V big. What ifs are my least favorite feeling. I think those are the kinds of feelings that will eat at you when you’re 80, and I don’t want those kinds of feelings when I’m 80. N0 r3gr3t5.
This is the most unique one I've seen, please yes.
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
6) Do you have any strange phobias?
7) What's your religion?
8) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
9) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
10) What was the last lie you told?
11) Do you believe in karma?
12) What does your URL mean?
13) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
14) Who is your celebrity crush?
15) How do you vent your anger?
16) Do you have a collection of anything?
17) Are you happy with the person you've become?
18) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
19) What's your biggest "what if"?
20) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
21) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
22) Smell the air. What do you smell?
23) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
24) Most attractive singer/s of your opposite gender?
25) To you, what is the meaning of life?
26) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
27) What was the last movie you saw?
28) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
29) Do you have any obsessions right now?
30) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
31) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
32) What is your astrological sign?
33) What's the last thing you purchased?
34) Love or lust?
35) In a relationship?
36) How many relationships have you had?
37) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
38) Where is your best friend?
39) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
40) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
41) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
42) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
43) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
44) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
45) How can I win your heart?
46) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
47) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
48) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
49) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word "heart."
50) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
51) What is your current desktop picture?
52) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
53) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
54) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
55) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
56) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
57) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
58) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
“Pain and suffering are always inevitable for a large intelligence and a deep heart. The really great men must, I think, have great sadness on earth.”—Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Crime and Punishment (via mccarthyism)
Oxlip: Would you ever get into a long distance relationship?
Yeah, totally. I’ve been in one before. Maybe 2. I don’t think it’s good when your relationship is new though. That stage is really beautiful if you can spend time with someone, but if you already have a solid foundation, I think long distance is fine. I’m not even necessarily good at them because I really like that physical closeness and being able to talk in person with my person. I’m a big communicator, so I need that out of my significant other. If he can give that to me while miles and miles away, then I will gladly naked Skype him.
So if it’s worth it, I’d get into another long distance relaysh, yeah!
Once a bear, always a bear. Bear lyf. It’s unbearable. Beary me when I’m dead. Easy bear. There were flowers in her bear. The Turtle and the Bear. Bear drum. Truth or bear? Bear ribs. Underbear. Don’t be such a bear. Bear.
“You’ll be fine. You’re 25. Feeling unsure and lost is part of your path. Don’t avoid it. See what those feelings are showing you and use it. Take a breath. You’ll be okay. Even if you don’t feel okay all the time.”—Louis CK (via psych-facts)
what was your life like last year? 7: Last year, I was living in an apartment with 2 wonderful roomies. I was dating a nice fella I met while working at a summer camp, so I was doing the long-distance thing. I was a few months from graduating. It was probably the beginning of my growing up confusion. I had a gr8 social life. I wasn’t wearing bras. That’s about it. But I sure do miss those roomies.
when was the last time someone of the opposite sex hugged you? 14: I think Brad hugged me goodbye a week or so ago. Good hug.