these are actually nice
- 1. selfie
- 2. what would you name your future pets?
- 3. do you miss anyone?
- 4. what are you looking forward to?
- 5. is there anyone who can always make you smile?
- 6. is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 7. what was your life like last year?
- 8. have you ever cried because you were so annoyed?
- 9. who did you last see in person?
- 10. are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 11. are you listening to music right now?
- 12. what is something you want right now?
- 13. how do you feel right now?
- 14. when was the last time someone hugged you?
- 15. personality description
- 16. have you ever wanted to tell someone something but you didn't?
- 17. opinion on insecurities.
- 18. do you miss how thing were a year ago?
- 19. have you ever been to New York?
- 20. what is your favourite song at the moment?
- 21. age and birthday?
- 22. description of crush.
- 23. fear(s)
- 24. height
- 25. role model
- 26. idol(s)
- 27. things i hate
- 28. i'll love you if...
- 29. favourite film(s)
- 30. favourite tv show(s)
- 31. 3 random facts
- 33. something you want to learn
- 34. most embarrassing moment
- 35. favourite subject
- 36. 3 dreams you want to fulfill?
- 37. favourite actor/actress
- 38. favourite comedian(s)
- 39. favourite sport(s)
- 40. favourite memory
- 41. relationship status
- 42. favourite book(s)
- 43. favourite song ever
- 44. age you get mistaken for
- 45. how you found out about your idol
- 46. what my last text message says
- 47. turn ons
- 48. turn offs
- 49. where i want to be right now
- 50. favourite picture of your idol
- 51. starsign
- 52. something i'm talented at
- 53. 5 things that make me happy
- 54. something thats worrying me at the moment
- 55. tumblr friends
- 56. favourite food(s)
- 57. favourite animal(s)
- 58. description of my best friend
- 59. why i joined tumblr
- 60. ask me anything you want
This kid here is Julian, he’s 2 years old now. He was tragically injured in a car accident at 6 months old, thanks to a drunk driver asshole. He’s been in a wheelchair ever since. The doctors he goes to now say they don’t have enough experience dealing with those injuries on such a young person. Shriner’s in Chicago offered a free evaluation, they just need to get and stay there which unfortunately costs a lot of money anyway. So there’s this fund going and even if you can’t donate yourself please just signal boost this and maybe it reaches people who can.
(I’m trying not to be mad as fuck but seeing funds for shit like racist cops and potato salad reaching thousands and this fund going so slow is making it really hard not to get absolutely livid and throw stuff around.)
Guys, signal boost the fuck out of this. This kid has a shot at free treatment, and they just need to money to get to the Shriners hospital.